4th
Wearing his "I run with scissors" shirt.
First night in hospital on 9-30-03
Happy baby...2 months.
Prom fashion show...2 years old.
Just over a year old at Christmas.Today is our little baby's 6th birthday. I get so emotional (thanks Dad!) around these milestones. I love reminiscing about the special day. I've been trying to make this whole week fun and special for Payton. We've been looking at his baby book and old photos. He was so cute saying "Look how young you and Daddy look!!" when looking at his first birthday party pictures. It was true!! It's been a wild and exciting 6 years. So much happens. I'm so happy to have gotten to know someone so funny, caring and loving. Oh, and naughty, crazy and wild! Happy Birthday Payton. You'll always be my baby. This is what family is all about. Memories...happiness, love and family.

1 comment:
6?! Wow!! He's such a cute kid!
Post a Comment